I really want to draw some dragon age shit but I love the characters too much to fuck them up with my awful art
HEY FOLKS ITS CAM HERE WITH A CALL TO ARMS well more or less
idk how to word these things but basically i’m 24 which is nearing the end of the “golden window” for testosterone to make the most impact onto my system so i cant put it off anymore. problem is, im between “real people” jobs right now without a car/license and barely surviving off of art commissions.
i’ve set up a donate button in my blog header that links to my paypal, and here’s a link to my commission post as well, in case you’d prefer that. i like earning my money, but the donate button is there in case.
please spread this around, this is something i’ve been trying to do for years and this is really the last year i have to get it started and do it right
thank you in advance for everything, whether it’s a reblog or a donation or a commission, even the littlest bit of support can make a difference
Eyy, let’s give a little help to a super rad dude.
In light of the 50 Shades of Grey trailer coming out today, quick reminder that that book is about an abusive and controlling relationship, not BDSM.
Fanfiction (published or not) is important for women of all ages to explore gender roles and sexuality in a way that is less stigmatized and more accessible.
But do not do the BDSM community a disservice by calling the relationship described in the book a BDSM experience.
IT’S A NECA OTACHI
APPROVED BY GUILLERMO DEL TORO
Ocarina of Time Link Icons requested by tounlink
(Special bonus: Soulcalibur II Link Icons)
Feel free to use, no need to credit.
Celebrating 413 Followers! (give or take a few)
To celebrate how much I can’t count, I’m having my first-rd giveway, offering up this fine weapon from the Derse arsenal, the REGISWORD. Stab your enemies. Stab your friends. Send anyone who wanders into your office on a perilous assassination mission. Whatever you want, it’s yours!
- One Regisword
- A custom Derse Hitlist with targets of the winner’s choosing
WHAT THE WINNER DOES NOT RECEIVE:
- A silly hat or uniform that you are required to wear by order of the Black Queen. You didn’t want to wear that stupid thing anyway. It’s awful.
- Reblog this post. No giveaway blogs or alt accounts please.
- There’s only one winner because I ain’t Jack Noir over here and have a pile behind my desk that I can just hand out willy-nilly.
- You don’t have to be following me to win, but if perhaps if you like prop making, props, and mostly Homestuck cosplay, why not Zoidberg?
- HOWEVER, I do wish to give a thank you reward to all my followers, so those following this blog will get an extra chance to win in addition to their reblog entry.
- You must have your ask box open at the contest’s end! I’ll randomly select a winner, but if you don’t respond within 48 hours, I’ll be skipping on down to the next person on the list.
- Winner within the United States pays NO SHIPPING.
- For international shipping, I’ll cover the first 18 dollars, but the winner must cover the rest if necessary and understand the problems that may arise with international shipping (lost packages, customs hangups, longer shipping times, marauding bears, etc.)
Contest ends September 13, 2014! Good luck and perhaps the likelihood of winning be always in your corner.
u can tell a lot about a person by their background on their phones
Some amazing new images of our dashing Paragon of Maniless have surfaced on the Dragon Age website! He better be romanceable damn it, why else would they make him look so yummy?